Comment on page
Ledger Live Wallet | Ledger
Ledger Live @Wallet are powered by an industry-leading Secure Element chip, together with Ledger's proprietary OS that protects
Sync your mobile Ledger Live Wallet application with desktop
This is a beginner's guide that will explain the things one should be aware of if they are planning to use a Ledger hardware wallet in the future. Ledger Live is a wallet that manages crypto assets with utmost security. Over 4 million traders have shown their trust in this wallet which has not been broken yet. So, without waiting any further let us dive into the journey of knowing more about Ledger Live wallet.
What are the features of Ledger Live?
The hardware wallet has expanded its services to increase the reach of its wallet among traders. And with the launch of its software application, the wallet was able to surely able to reach its end goal. Let us get to know how is it so:
- The users of the Ledger live wallet can track the real-time price changes in the cryptocurrencies. You can also get insights into the price fluctuations and the market trends.
- It offers educational resources as well to the traders. So, for beginners, it would be a very good way to understand this vast and complex cryptocurrency world. And with the proper knowledge, the users would be able to make more profit in this crypto world.
- Swapping of tokens could also be done within the ledger live application itself. The wallet supports over 100 crypto assets. And with this, the investors can opt to trade on any of the cryptocurrencies.
How to get started with the Ledger Live wallet mobile application?
The users who want to use this application with their mobiles should follow the instructions below:
- 1.After the application has been installed successfully on your device, open it.
- 2.Tap the ‘Get Started’ button.
- 3.On the screen two questions will be asked ‘Do you own a ledger device?’. And if you select the ‘Not Yet’ option then it will instruct you to get to know some more about the ledger wallet. The users who selected the ‘Yes, I do’ option will be prompted towards the setting up wallet steps.
- 4.Since, we are assuming you have selected the yes option, you will have to press the ‘Sync with a desktop app’.
- 5.Open the Ledger Live application on your desktop.
- 6.Go to ‘Settings’ and open the account tab.
- 7.Select ‘Export’.
- 8.Then in the mobile application of Ledger open the asset section.
- 9.Click ‘Add more’.
- 10.Press ‘Import from Desktop’.
- 11.On your desktop a QR Code would be shown, you have to scan it.
- 12.Choose the accounts that you want to import.
- 13.Click ‘Import’.
Your Ledger Live Wallet application installed on your mobile device is now synced with the desktop application of Ledger Live.
After you have performed the steps in a similar manner as described above, you would be able to access your hardware wallet account easily from your mobile phone. And it does not mean that you cannot access it through your desktop if you want to. It simply means that your Ledger Live application install on both the devices is synced with each other and is easily accessible.
Last modified 2mo ago